Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Does anyone want a trampoline to use as a chicken tractor? Seen folks attach chicken wire or hardware cloth around it and use for use for their chickens. Thought I'd ask before we dispose of it.
My neighbors were talking about it. I don't think they did it though. It seems like it would make a good one. A nice, light frame, built in roof for shade.

Could she going thru a molt? I have one that's molting now.

Does anyone want a trampoline to use as a chicken tractor? Seen folks attach chicken wire or hardware cloth around it and use for use for their chickens. Thought I'd ask before we dispose of it.
don't need a trampoline but I have used the black jumping area as a shade screen for my birds at one time. worked very well

Hi everyone! See that everyone is enjoying the little rain. Not much over here in the west. Anyways, got my second egg today. Author is unknown. Check cameras but the one that is right in front of nest box went off line. :he
So the first one in on the left as you are looking at them weighing 22gms and today's egg weighs 28gms. So if they enlarge 4 grams per lay at a rate of every 2 days, I should have a decent egg by Christmas, :lau

Things are very hectic around here for now so, please do not be upset if I do not come around often. However, all that you all post, I read and I learn, so keep it coming!
Love ya all!

~Hugs~and~Kisses~
20210618_210635.jpg

Hi everyone! See that everyone is enjoying the little rain. Not much over here in the west. Anyways, got my second egg today. Author is unknown. Check cameras but the one that is right in front of nest box went off line. :he
So the first one in on the left as you are looking at them weighing 22gms and today's egg weighs 28gms. So if they enlarge 4 grams per lay at a rate of every 2 days, I should have a decent egg by Christmas, :lau

Things are very hectic around here for now so, please do not be upset if I do not come around often. However, all that you all post, I read and I learn, so keep it coming!
Love ya all!

~Hugs~and~Kisses~
View attachment 2724881
Yea @Dreamzchaser! You’re getting eggs! How Eggciting:) Hope you are making progress and hang in there.

Back
Top Bottom