Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

got it down good and flat then let the grass grow up thru it.
This works very well! I string trim around the run when it gets scraggly looking.

When I first installed the hardware cloth, I had a brick on the corners to hold it flat. I didn't have any of the long staple-thingies to use as anchors. I made a point to walk on it everyday, as one of my coop chores.

Putting it down was a challenge. I was on my hands and knees, kneeling on it, as I unrolled. Be sure to put it curl side down.

Why not?
Congrats on Graduation!
Thank you! And I think it's cause really it's more for my mom. I don't really want a grad party because of the past year with high school and how I had a huge fallout with everyone after this whole covid crap. Now I could just careless

CONGRATULATIONS Riss! I agree with everyone. This is a once in a lifetime moment for you and your family as being proud of you. I understand that after this pandemic, things have been so different. However, take if for what is worth. You mom wants to show you off, enjoy your accomplishments and celebrate you and with you. Those are the little moments that we all take for granted and the only ones we take when we retire out of this world. We all love you and I can see that we would all come to party with you if we could. You kind of have grown here and I see that you are our kid too. We all love you!

Back
Top Bottom