Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Is chickenstock still a thing? Or has that not been discussed?
Yes…inquiring minds would like to know. I would love to match faces with the avatars! Based on articles im reading…we could be looking at lockdowns again in the fall. Did you ever imagine living 2 years of your life and not seeing people. Of course some of you are living a normal life.

My firm wont let me travel to see clients and only work from home doing conference calls and Zoom meetings. A colleague of mine, 36 yo, vaccinated, has a severe case of covid. I just want a day not having to worry about this stuff. My parents are in their 80s and I would love not to have to worry about them.

Yes…inquiring minds would like to know. I would love to match faces with the avatars! Based on articles im reading…we could be looking at lockdowns again in the fall. Did you ever imagine living 2 years of your life and not seeing people. Of course some of you are living a normal life.

My firm wont let me travel to see clients and only work from home doing conference calls and Zoom meetings. A colleague of mine, 36 yo, vaccinated, has a severe case of covid. I just want a day not having to worry about this stuff. My parents are in their 80s and I would love not to have to worry about them.
Are people vaccinated?

I get what you mean not having to worry about this stuff. It almost seems like it will never be normal again and that's what scary. It sucks for people growing up in these times and honestly because of this whole covid and new world thing I don't see myself bringing kids into this world cause it's just so crazy almost seems cruel

@riss …this is one of those moments you will look back on and say I remember life before covid. It won’t be the same…ever. Just like 9/11…Kennedy assassination…etc. dont let that determine your life decisions. Easy to say now…I moved out of the suburbs onto a rural piece of property and have never been happier.

@aart …happy to share. We recently were allowed to start working with clients face to face. My colleague had the J&J vax in the spring. He is young and healthy. Was out golfing with clients. (which I have to say is a total cliche and I hate doing) He spent time in Boston where our offices are and he has a condo, and was back home in Ann Arbor. No masking as I understand, and only spent time with clients out doors as I am told. Fell ill w Covid.

He says he has headache and chills…like the flu. My boss was in California a few weeks ago and his wife presented with similar symptoms. He suggested it was food poisoning. I have never heard anyone that suffered from food poisoning for 7 days. No visits to restaurants and everyone shared the same food. My suspicion is covid and she was vaxed w Pfizer and is 50 yo. Said he had tests run and they said it was food poisoning, but I Have my questions. No one else fell ill????

Who knows…be smart, get chickens, move out of the suburbs, find chicken keepers in MI on BYC and live the good life!!!😉

@riss …this is one of those moments you will look back on and say I remember life before covid. It won’t be the same…ever. Just like 9/11…Kennedy assassination…etc. dont let that determine your life decisions. Easy to say now…I moved out of the suburbs onto a rural piece of property and have never been happier.
I do know for sure if I have kids I won't be having them visit the grandparents too often since I want to move to California and well I can handle my parents in small increments and I mean SMALL. Don't know if that's just going on with age but I feel like the older everyone gets the more cranky they are with everyone

I do know for sure if I have kids I won't be having them visit the grandparents too often since I want to move to California and well I can handle my parents in small increments and I mean SMALL. Don't know if that's just going on with age but I feel like the older everyone gets the more cranky they are with everyone
This whole covid stuff has really made my family just want to rip each other apart after being stuck together for so long. My brother lucky though cause he moved out so he's riding solo lol

Back
Top Bottom