Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Just out of curiosity (again) I forgot the name of 3 people. Mr. Randy's wife (long hair in deep blue shirt), Rose's neighbor on pink shirt, and the lady who picked the crocheted blanket. Can you all post so I can relate you again, thank you.

BTW, got motivated to make a few more blankies,lol Have plenty of yarn and I can minimize my stach,lol

Sally if you need help on how to make the feed bags, let me know. The difficult part is finding nice poultry fabric.

I really enjoyed being and talking with everyone. Nice to see in person people that you chat with almost every day. Sorry I missed you aart, wish you had been able to make it. You are such a great person and would had been a pleasure to meet you. 1muttsfan, I know you are so far, but since a few agreed that we were moving with you in summers to be cooler, we will see you soon lol
I am hoping for better next year and I can get cooking. Hope everyone eats pork 😉

I had a great weekend. Started with the picnic and the good time that we had.
Then I stayed overnight with a friend so I could go to the birthday party for my step-son's Littles (age 2 & 4). I also got to meet his lovely wife for the first time.

Then I come home Sunday evening to this:
Jun26-3.jpg
Jun26-2.jpg
Jun26-1.jpg

@RaZ who is going to kidnap me? To old, too ugly, too heavy,lol they will have their work cut out, 😆

Oh, wait, I do good cooking!! :rant:rant:fl hope not,lol
That is the only thing why the hub has not left. I told him a few months ago that he needs to find a way to be on his own. He answered," I will never leave you alone no matter what" Now, that is definitely terrifying!
Screenshot_20220626-225138_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom