Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Thanks. It’s going well. Just need to behave and follow Drs orders to rest..just not in my nature to sit. I’m finding things to keep busy. :caf
You must be puttering, lol
Screenshot_20230131_130849.jpg

You must be puttering, lol
View attachment 3391719
LOL..so true! I didn’t need to alphabetize the spices in the cupboard.
I didn’t need to refold all the bath towels into cute fluffy log shapes then stand them vertically (according to color, pattern and texture).

@NorthwoodsChick, wow, so sorry to hear this. Glad you're on the mend. When will you be out of your casts?
Two more weeks. I went back to work too early after the first surgery and didn’t insist on restrictions. So my Dr— she is awesome btw- threatened to put me in something that will force me to comply. I thought she was joking but woke up from surgery with these ski boot things: flat bottoms, knee high, no ankle flex. She told me (imagine a thick Russian accent here) “No work! No driving or I call DMV” About work she said “Screw them, (near hysterical tone) no one will die if you are not there” She is upset with my office for pressuring me to come back too soon so she mandated two additional weeks off once I’m out of boots to see how it goes. I afraid to ask if I can ho skiing..she’s a bit scary with her intensity and that accent— reminds me of my MIL :D
7BDF8DAA-C64B-42C5-B9DA-1CB6C8B7969E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom