Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Thanks for messaging me about Randy John.
I know my activity had tapered off these last few years, but I always enjoyed catching up and talking to or reading on the adventures of RAZ. He will be greatly missed on here.
I had taken him to Ann Arbor for one of his DR apts. because he needed someone in the waiting room while he had surgery.
We had a good time with the little Uggos.

RIP Randy

Not sure if its worth asking but does anyone here use or used to use Country Spirit feed for their birds? It's what my moms been buying but I'm just curious to know how it compares to other feeds in others opinion? We get it from Family farm and home. Dunno if its a store exclusive brand or what but just has me curious. I think we used to use Purina starter flock feed but we switched after all the girls started laying. So far all is good with our flock.

Not sure if its worth asking but does anyone here use or used to use Country Spirit feed for their birds? It's what my moms been buying but I'm just curious to know how it compares to other feeds in others opinion? We get it from Family farm and home. Dunno if its a store exclusive brand or what but just has me curious. I think we used to use Purina starter flock feed but we switched after all the girls started laying. So far all is good with our flock.
I used their chick crumble I believe but haven’t tried the other feed yet. Chicks did totally fine on it

I have used it in the past. I now use Kalmbach, Country Spirit is made by Kalmbach specifically for Family Farm and Home. Compared to Kalmbach it's an economy grade (cheaper version) of Kalmbach.
I like the Kalmbach better because it keeps my birds in better feather condition year round.

Back
Top Bottom