Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olive Hill
you got the turys right on the head no clue on the chicks i know there a mix but what im not sure there are 4 roos in that pen golden sebrit rir and 2 that i think are mixed the powere when out here too last night and my bator got could what should i do
cool.png

Quote:
Geyer's Small Animal Swap Meet is Sunday March 27th at 12:00pm

Sellers - $10 fee lets you park your vehicle and trailer and buy, sell, or trade any small animals
Buyers - FREE Parking, FREE entrance - Simply show up and browse vendors' selections of chickens, pigeons, guinea hens, peacocks, rabbits, goats, sheep, cattle, dogs, cats, and more.

Geyers Farm Service
3040 Dietz Road
Williamston, MI 48895
(517) 655-6343
Just off Grand River 1 mile west of M-52

Upcoming Events:
March 5th • Hay & Small Animal Auction EVERY Saturday Hay sells at 10:00 am, Animals at 11:00 am
March 6th • Horse Tack Auction - 1:00pm, Consign your used tack! New tack auctioned will furnished by Outback Stable.
March 20th • Farm Equipment Consignment Auction - Used tractors, trailers, hay equipment, vehicles, RV's, gates, posts, fence, tools, implements, attachments, etc.
March 27th • Small Animal Swap Meet - 12:00pm

Posted by: State: MI Zip: 48895

Quote:
Well, turning it back on would be a start.
wink.png

Other than that you can candle in a few days to a week to see if there's still progress or just wait until hatch day and see what you get.

Quote:
i had a janitor unplug one in a classroom....figured they would die but lots of them hatched. It was a few days later than they should have hatched. i was about to dump them but I hear a peep.

It's cold out there and it looks like we have to put up with a few days of it before temps even think about warming again.
barnie.gif

I am so done with winter.

Cricket -- Sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you. I must've skipped over your reply earlier. They should work well for your DH as long as he doesn't turn them loose in the garden unattended all day. LOL! I have hatching eggs now and will likely have extra goslings later in the spring if you want Am. Buffs. I think Vicki still has her Pilgrims too so you might also check with her. She's closer to you.
smile.png

Quote:
Parts of Kalkaska county got 14 inches...I think we have about 12 but they are calling for 1-3 more for tonight....I'm thinking we should have bought farms down in SOUTH Michigan...how about you?
hmm.png

We got 7"-8" here in the Thumb. Near Lake Huron (1.3 miles east) Been snowing since 10:00 PM last night. JUst started to clears around 5:30 tonight. I shoveled off the deck several times today to get to the Satelite Dish. Finally it stopped working completely. I just had the bright idea to wipe it down with water..... Back in business now... oh yea......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom