Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All:welcome
And welcome to the new ones. I have a son named Nathan also. He is our youngest, and he named one of his sons Nathaniel. My husband found out about a brother he didn't know about a few years back. We never was fortunate enough to meet him, but, found out his youngest son is named Nathan too!1
idunno.gif

Our three little silkies are doing great!
wee.gif
They have a good Momma.
I make a few things that my Mom used to make also. Most of it was all just what I learned and not from any recipe. I figure after I go, that will be all done. Kids don't make all that stuff like they used to. I even have a recipe for Dandelion wine, my Mom used to make. When I was little, I got to pick all the flowers for her.
Have yourselves a wonderful day!!!
love.gif
Myrna

Hello Maggie!

Myrna, I have always wondered what dandelion wine was! One of my memories of my grandma was of her out in her yard every spring, hunting for the first dandelions. She used a screw driver to get them up with.

MJ, those bagels look wonderful.

We are having pepperoni rolls again. Become our Pizza night substitute!

I missed the food? Darn it. Those look good.

Hey MJ - Can you remember how old these chicks are and what kind the mixed one is? Would you say the leghon is a pullet?

21909002.jpg

21909005-1.jpg

Quote:
um, that leghorn is definitely a COCKEREL. bring him back and i'll switch him out for you. they are 5 wks tomorrow.

i'll make more yummies for you guys!
big_smile.png

Hey, just wanted to let you guys know that TSC had 20lb bags of chick starter for $2.00 a bag. They said they were put some on clearance to make room for new stock coming in and "yes" I picked up a few bags.

Quote:
the bagels are so easy and they taste great.

i have a bunch of started chicks, but nothing POL yet.
Speckled Sussex, Black Sexlinks, Brown Sexlinks right now. just shoot me a pm or an email or hop on the phone and we can try to figure something out for you.
smile.png

babydoll sheep!!!!
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom