Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so looking forward to cute kids dressed for Halloween. Mine are all grown up, but sure hope to see my grandson tomorrow. He is going to be a bumble bee. I know he is going to be adorable.

My hen hatched out 2 more chicks today. I was so worried as the first one hatched on Sunday and then nothing till today. She still has 3 more, I wonder how long she will sit on those. I was surprised she stayed this long. I will get more pics tomorrow.

I too am tired of the rain, but thankful it stopped for the wedding tonight. It was quite spiritual and very heartwarming. Not a traditional wedding, My first experience with that. I thought it was wonderful.

vicki2x2. I will send you some pics of the chicks now. I am hoping you can help with sexing them. I just can not tell with them. sometimes I think they are all boys and sometimes I think they are all girls. Its killing me. But they are all so beautiful, I hate the thought of getting rid of any, sure hope they are all hens.

10233_wind_hurricane.gif

I hope everyone was holding on tight last night. It sure was windy. Hopefully I will be able to get a few more thing accomplished today than I did yesterday. I kept waiting for the weather to get to bad to work in. It never did but I managed to waste the entire day anyway.

Happy Halloween!!!

Great news here!!!! My little bantam has a chirping chick under her this morning!!!! She has one more egg under her so maybe she will get another... I am soooo happy for her!!!
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif

Ooopsy_daisy Thank you soooo much for the offer, that was very sweet of you!

Hope everyone has a great and safe Halloween! Now if I can just stay out of the candy!

Grand Daughter, Autum who is 4 yrs old just called. Making sure I am going Trick or Treating with them tonight. She is such a farmer/tomboy already. She is so excited as she's going out as Batman LOL And Grandson Alex who's 3yrs old , is going as Spider Man. What a pair they are.

You all have a wonderful time tonight and be safe. Happy Halloween!

Quote:
I do hope we will get to see some cute pictures of your little ones. They are bringing my grandson over and I will take a pic or two to share. Gosh I just love him so much..

Quote:
36285_p8300197.jpg

Here are some of my yaks.
smile.png

36285_olympus_dump_026.jpg

These are my 3 Katahdin ewes: Gordita, Betty, and Bella

36285_p9230297.jpg

My mutt chickie ladies and their man, Jarhead

36285_olympus_dump_054.jpg

My sheep lover rooster, Fricken

36285_olympus_dump_082.jpg

My BFF, Macy

Daycare Mom, I'm soooo happy for you-Congrats!!!!

Wonderful Pics----------thanks for posting them!!

What do you raise your yaks for? I had to research them on the net after I saw you raised them. I didn't realize all the things you could use them for, including riding---that would be interesting.

YakLady: Oh my what beautiful pictures. I never thought anyone else had critters that acted so differently than mine. But seeing your ROO on top of your sheep, that looks like my farm. None of my animals know they are of different breeds and shouldnt play with one another in the real world. Thanks for sharing...beautiful pics.

We have a new member here on the Michigan Forum, his nick is Scratched20 a good friend of mine ...Jim..that Ive talked about prior, helping me with my new barn/grainery for my chickens. He's a great wood worker, so if anyone would like coops/chicken runs made, just let him know. Im sure you'll be pleased as I am , with his work. Thanks so much Jim!

I also have a lone chick that is 2 days old that needs companionship. I hate to see him/her bond with a human instead of one of their own. So if someone has chicks that are young enough for them to join them, I will pay for feed/care until he/she is feathered out or you can keep the chick. Please let me know.

Hope everyone had a wonderful night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom