Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dashboard chickens says "The time is nearing to head to Chickenstock...I will lead the way!"
lol.png

7110_03210846.jpg

Well, ONE good things has happened in my life! I got excused from jury duty!!!!!
woot.gif

It was federal, and there was no way I could be sequestered for weeks on end and wasn't terribly thrilled about deciding the fate of drug smugglers and organized while being a single mother in a house in the boondocks, with a swamp, river and Lake Huron nearby.

Whew!

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
That's great!!!
I (knock on wood) have never been summoned for jury duty, and I just turned 28yrs old. I think it has to do with the fact that I've never registered as a voter? (don't get me started, it's my choice and we'll leave it at that
wink.png
) Maybe it's just luck. My husband seems to get called apon almost yearly!! He was called for Federal jury duty a few years back and would have had to drive to Grand Rapids (we live near lansing) every day. He told them that we don't have daycare because we work opposite shifts and that we didn't have money for gas to be driving all the way to GR. (which was the truth at the time!) They let him off......I'll stop there cause I'm going to start on my rants lol
duc.gif

BTW....looking at my calendar this morning I noticed yesterday was the official first day of Spring!
wee.gif

Olive.....
big_smile.png
heehee..... I went through my litters last night and I have a couple Belgians that need a pet home.
lol.png
(no breeding or showing on these guys) I'll be in Lapeer on Saturday for a rabbit show and at the swap meet at Geyers on Sunday. (hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink)
lau.gif
I can't say there will be any out of the next litters (that have yet to be bred for) but these guys are oober cute and very friendly...and I believe one whispered that she wants to go home with you.
gig.gif

Lalalalalalalala..... I can't hear you!!!!

lol.png

If only I had a place to keep them.... oh so tempting...

I'm going to go sit on my hands so I can't type that I'll take them.
roll.png

Both hubby and I are registered voters and have been since the first year we could. Don't get me started! LOL!
wink.png
I've been summoned once, but when I called the day of the summons to check in was told I didn't have to come in. And hubby has never been summoned at all. I was honestly disappointed when I got excused. I thought it'd be interesting.

So, it's officially spring, eh? Wish the weather would cooperate with the calendar.
roll.png

Quote:
Oh...weird...how did this picture of adorably cute baby Belgians get on here?!?!? (BWAHAHAHAHAHA)
lol.png
lau.gif
gig.gif

7110_03162113.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom