MILEY CYRUS WITH A PET CHICKEN

Emzyyy

Runs with Deer
11 Years
Jul 14, 2008
Derby Kansas
READ, Miley saves the chicken from the set of her new Hannah Montana movie.

Edited to remove unsafe link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
This is not the link for the Miley story. This is a link to a site that will cause a lot of problems for your computer.

Shelly

Last edited:
Im sorry I didn't mean to put a bad link I just googled it because I had heard it on the radio and that popped up but it says Mcafee hasn't found any signifigant problems with the site.

Quote:
I know because it took me a very long time to get something like this off of my computer before. I accidentally clicked this time, after I noticed that the link said something else. I hope that I didn't get it on my computer!

Have you been having problems with your computer lately? It's not really a virus, but malware. Kind of like spyware, but it redirects all of your links to this site that says you have a virus.

It shows up like it is from Microsoft, but it isn't. I will try and find you the link to show you or your parents how to get rid of it.

Shelly

I did clickit without looking at it and my computer freaked. It's one of those spyware things that tries to look like Windowws telling you you're computer is severely infected so you'll download their "software" to fix the "problem".

Really there is no problem and their "software" is SPYWARE!!!

Quote:
No, I know it is an accident!
hugs.gif
It isn't your fault! I know only because I had it happen to me this summer. It won't show up on your virus scan, because it isn't a virus. It is malware. I'm still looking for the instructions.

Hang on...

Shelly

Quote:
No, I know it is an accident!
hugs.gif
It isn't your fault! I know only because I had it happen to me this summer. It won't show up on your virus scan, because it isn't a virus. It is malware. I'm still looking for the instructions.

Hang on...

Shelly

Thankyou I hope no one clicks on it.

I clicked it lol. But my sister is somehow a computer guru and got me out of it, you just cant download the file. The virus is on the file she says. My computer is working fine.

Back
Top Bottom