Milk Duds.

Quote:
Okay, I just googled it and I am SO not convinced.

I'm not much of a peanut fan as it is,but the idea of eating them after they've been boiled in water is just that much less apetizing. I was hoping it was something like beer nuts and involving sugar

Uh, you did find the part about NOT eating the shell, right? The nuts themselves still have a firm but not crunchy texture. Deeeeelicious!

BOILED PEANUTS!
woot.gif
We adore them in this house!
love.gif

Yeah, I figured one doesn't eat the shell. The only thing I can imagine to be worse than a crunchy peanut is a not crunchy peanut.

Quote:
2 lbs of raw green peanuts, 1/3 cup salt, add a little jalapeno pepper to suit your taste, some crab boil if wanted and boil for about 4 hours.

Yum Yum

Eat your peanuts roasted and salted like God intended.

God said "Put salt on em and boil em"

I found tootsie pop drops yesterday yum except not so fond of the tootsie part anymore. Last month I founds Zotz got so excited but getting to old the fizzy sour center was too much for me now guess I am getting older
barnie.gif

Quote:
Eat your peanuts roasted and salted like God intended.

God said "Put salt on em and boil em"

HAHA!

Insideart I'd tell you what I am eating right but I am feeling super sweet tonight.
big_smile.png

YOu asked for it Teri. Double chocolate cookies. I made them with real hershey bars that I cut into chunks! I am also drinking a glass of WHOLE milk. If if makes you feel better I would share if you were here.

Guess I am gonna have to get out and walk a few miles tomorrow.

roll.png

Back
Top Bottom