Mille fleur Bantam Cochin frizzle coloring question

I live in Hawaii, too. 😊
Shipped eggs are always a challenge coming here. My paint rooster in my avatar was the only one that hatched out of almost 40 eggs! Only way to get certain breeds and colors. If you can find some blue, splash or red cochin hens for him you could get some interesting chicks. Just make sure you do not breed frizzle to frizzle.
Cool!! He’s beautiful! I ordered a bunch of Cochin bantams from ideal hatchery, unfortunately most of them didn’t survive the trip. I have a lavender, mottled, and 2 black frizzles left so I hope at least the lavender or mottled to be a female otherwise I’ll try ordering your suggestions with added care. I’m flying to big island today and there are much more breed options than I’d find on Maui.

Cool!! He’s beautiful! I ordered a bunch of Cochin bantams from ideal hatchery, unfortunately most of them didn’t survive the trip. I have a lavender, mottled, and 2 black frizzles left so I hope at least the lavender or mottled to be a female otherwise I’ll try ordering your suggestions with added care. I’m flying to big island today and there are much more breed options than I’d find on Maui.
I ordered chicks from Cackle last year. Because of the post office troubles it took an extra day for the chicks to get here, almost 4 days. Only half of them survived. Hopefully things have improved since then!🙂

Back
Top Bottom