Mille Fleur D'Uccle 4 weeks Pullet or Cockerel?

PULLET
thumbsup.gif

i have a Porcelain d'Uccle Bantam that is almost 5 weeks, and she is a pullet...here is her pic
love.gif

92090_157_5856.jpg
92090_157_5866.jpg
92090_157_5859.jpg

if this helps any ...

I just raised an entire batch of this breed. Looks like a pullet to me. All my Roos had much bigger and redder combs.
smile.png

Quote:
What a beautiful girl! I couldn't find porcelain d'uccles anywhere. It was hard enough to find my Mille fleur.

She is beyond adorable! I wanted one d'Uccles and one white silkie hen, so I ordered 4 of each. I can't tell much on the silkies yet, and they were 4 weeks old on Thursday, but it seems I have 2 pullets and 2 cockerels of the d'Uccles. They are so amazing to watch! My largest mille fleur roo is SOooo snuggly, and the smaller one is so adventurous and inquisitive- he likes to get as high up as he can!

Your mille fleur looks so fabulous at 10 weeks- I hope mine do, too! So glad you got a pullet only choosing the one! Score!

I'm so relieved, I have a 5 week old from my favorite litte Mille Fleur roo and his girl. Hermie passed away 6 weeks ago. I took a chance and incubated Belle's egg and got a sweet little chick. After looking at these, I am pretty darn sure she's a pullet! YAY! Hermie was the sweetest roo ever!.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom