Mille Fleur D'Uccle testers needed

Well, two of my recent batches have been from you shelley
wink.png
, so maybe that is why but today I have a batch of Polish and houdan from ebay and looks like I might at least get 4 chicks.

Quote:
MMM thats tempting I cant decide if i want to find me a roo and keep breeding millies or not, I've been back and forth on it. Those lemon splash are gorgeous!! I'd love to see a full pic of them. I've got so many breeds now, I dread wintering them.

Quote:
MMM thats tempting I cant decide if i want to find me a roo and keep breeding millies or not, I've been back and forth on it. Those lemon splash are gorgeous!! I'd love to see a full pic of them. I've got so many breeds now, I dread wintering them.

The offer stays on the table
smile.png

Will get some full shots when DS can give me a hand. You should see how tiny they are!

Kim, you have to stop tempting me!!! Oh my goodness those lemon splash are adorable!

And for those of you testing the Mille Fleur's, the pics don't do them justice!! I've seen these up close and personal and they're gorgeous birds!!!! I even told Kim that I didn't care for most Mille Fleurs but hers are really nice!

Laurie

Back
Top Bottom