Mille fleur X olive Egger

Shainam88

In the Brooder
Jul 4, 2021
Has anyone bred a Mille Fleur with an olive egger ? If so what does the offspring look like and the color of egg. Any photos ?

What type of Olive Egger? An Olive Egger is a cross breed so many times the results would be different. Regardless, the d’Uccle will pass on its beard and feathered legs to its offspring.

Has anyone bred a Mille Fleur with an olive egger ? If so what does the offspring look like and the color of egg. Any photos ?
Not sure what it would look like, but I always try breeding my different birds. I just bred my sebright to my polish and they were born looking like sebrights but with a puff...
I'm sure they'd have the feathered feet and maybe the beards, although there would probably be multiple outcomes, and not sure if they would lay green eggs.
Sounds like a fun experiment!

What type of Olive Egger? An Olive Egger is a cross breed so many times the results would be different. Regardless, the d’Uccle will pass on its beard and feathered legs to its offspring.
Well I love the look of the Mille fleur but looking for Green eggs .

Not sure what it would look like, but I always try breeding my different birds. I just bred my sebright to my polish and they were born looking like sebrights but with a puff...
I'm sure they'd have the feathered feet and maybe the beards, although there would probably be multiple outcomes, and not sure if they would lay green eggs.
Sounds like a fun experiment!
I’m trying to get a green laying bird but with some unique coloring

Well I love the look of the Mille fleur but looking for Green eggs .
Yes, but what kind of Olive Egger? AmxMarans mix, etc?
Regardless the mille fluer coloring will not pass on in the first generation, and only half of the pullets will lay green eggs. (Unless it is an F2 or “true breeding” Olive Egger, which I don’t know that hatcheries sell.)

Back
Top Bottom