Million dollar Roo

Stevo

Songster
9 Years
Apr 14, 2010
Howell, NJ
I have a pure white Cochin Roo. He does not crow.
big_smile.png

Quote:
He is over a year and one of only 2 roosters I have. The other is a Buff Cochin and he crows alot. I don't mind the crowing. I just found it funny that this guy doesn't. Defective? LOL maybe but alot of people would want a Roo that doesn't crow.

Quote:
He is over a year and one of only 2 roosters I have. The other is a Buff Cochin and he crows alot. I don't mind the crowing. I just found it funny that this guy doesn't. Defective? LOL maybe but alot of people would want a Roo that doesn't crow.

If he's not the alpha roo, that's probably why he's quiet. If he were on his own, I bet he'd find his voice.
wink.png

Quote:

If he's not the alpha roo, that's probably why he's quiet. If he were on his own, I bet he'd find his voice.
wink.png

x2 I had 3 roo's. 1 crowed all the time. The next one on the totem pole crowed a little. The 3rd one never did. Until he got his own flock. Than you should have heard him.

Back
Top Bottom