Mini’s Tribute Thread

I haven’t been able to stop thinking about him all day, all day I have been crying, and hoping and praying he would turn up.

He has brought many smiles to my face, though, I know know, no where as many as he’s brought you, and he’s has been the inspiration to much of my artwork.

He will be dearly missed in many hearts. I can’t stop crying.

42E70401-6847-48E7-AA63-464E6D370681.png
95E8910E-3D48-4439-9A32-332E75568563.jpeg
1619055809187.jpeg
B9DF68E7-78CD-4FEF-8CAA-A6DF76385CBE.png
B4D6DEAF-F9B8-4C14-8D02-1EEF736A21D2.png

Duckie, I know how much you loved him and how painful this will be for you. The night that I found almost all of my birds dead was like my heart had stopped and when it started again it was carrying the weight of all my pain. I cried for hours. It was a real nightmare.
My chickens are my best friends, I love them a lot, and I know you felt that with Mini too. This isn’t going to be easy to overcome, but I just want you to know that we are so sorry that this wonderful bird was lost today. He held a special place in all of our hearts, and tears are falling as I remember all the sweet pictures, videos, and stories of him you’ve shared with us. I’m sending lots of hugs your way :hugs :hugs :hugs
Thank you so much. I just kept crying and crying as I came across bird after bird, and seeing the piles of feathers. I’m just glad he lived a good life with me, not matter how short.

I haven’t been able to stop thinking about him all day, all day I have been crying, and hoping and praying he would turn up.

He has brought many smiles to my face, though, I know know, no where as many as he’s brought you, and he’s has been the inspiration to much of my artwork.

He will be dearly missed in many hearts. I can’t stop crying.

View attachment 2629278View attachment 2629279View attachment 2629281View attachment 2629282View attachment 2629283
I’m glad he touched more lives than just mine. He was such a good boy.
I can’t reply to everyone, but thank you all so much. It really means a lot. :hugs

Thank you so much. I just kept crying and crying as I came across bird after bird, and seeing the piles of feathers. I’m just glad he lived a good life with me, not matter how short.
He was such a blessing! Short-lived, but a brief blessing still brings joy.

Mini was a wonderful little lady-killer. He reminded me a lot of my Zapraska, and even though he wasn't my bird, I'm going to really miss him. He was good to his hens and to his owner, and was until the end.
I don't know how to end this... Mini will be sorely missed, and tight, tight hugs go out to Baby Duck. He was given a great life and lovely hens, and as short as it was, his life was the best that it could have been.
Tons of hugs, Baby Duck. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom