Mini egg incubator 112 will not stop beeping

Adalley1976

In the Brooder
Apr 27, 2020
so I thought I was buying a good incubator and now I am ready to scream it will not stop beeping I have tried everything please someone help

so I thought I was buying a good incubator and now I am ready to scream it will not stop beeping I have tried everything please someone help
What kind of incubator? Can you post a picture of your incubator? Is a temp alarm going off?

20200530_082824.jpg
It is the mini egg incubator 112 and its temperature and humidity i have tried everything

So I have the smaller versions of these. Hold down the settings icon until you see the display change. There are 6 settings you can change AH -Temp Alarm High, AL - Temp Alarm low, AS - humidity alarm, CA/CS - calibrate temperature, HS - Temp High Setting, LS - Temp Low Setting.
You need to calibrate the temperature first, so get an alternative thermometer and hydrometer that you can leave inside the bator and use this to calibrate the machine. It will probably need checking and re-doing every couple of days.
Alarm High and Low is whatever you want the machine to alert you to outside of your set temperature.
Temperature High and Low Setting is to prevent accidentally upping or dropping the temperature and default for this is 38.2 and 37.4 respectively.
Humidity will alarm at 45% by default but you'll need to make a judgement on this based on where you live and your relative humidity and alter accordingly.
Hope this helps, if the alarm is still going off it could be that the humidity sensor has gone. If so, let me know and I'll talk you through what to do.
Most importantly, get the alternative thermometer and hydrometer.

So I have the smaller versions of these. Hold down the settings icon until you see the display change. There are 6 settings you can change AH -Temp Alarm High, AL - Temp Alarm low, AS - humidity alarm, CA/CS - calibrate temperature, HS - Temp High Setting, LS - Temp Low Setting.
You need to calibrate the temperature first, so get an alternative thermometer and hydrometer that you can leave inside the bator and use this to calibrate the machine. It will probably need checking and re-doing every couple of days.
Alarm High and Low is whatever you want the machine to alert you to outside of your set temperature.
Temperature High and Low Setting is to prevent accidentally upping or dropping the temperature and default for this is 38.2 and 37.4 respectively.
Humidity will alarm at 45% by default but you'll need to make a judgement on this based on where you live and your relative humidity and alter accordingly.
Hope this helps, if the alarm is still going off it could be that the humidity sensor has gone. If so, let me know and I'll talk you through what to do.
Most importantly, get the alternative thermometer and hydrometer.
Pretty sure humidity sensor gone keeps beeping what do you have your humidity set for? I have mine in my bedroom

Back
Top Bottom