Miniature Silver Appleyards looking for a good home - Hampshire UK

Ness44

Chirping
Mar 3, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have a group of 11 miniature appleyards who are looking for a loving new home. They can go together or as a group of 5 and a group of 6. I have 4 drakes and 7 girls, 2 of the drakes and 3 of the girls are around 2 years old and the other 2 drakes and 4 girls were hatched last spring.
We are having to move from our home in Romsey Hampshire which had a lovely big garden that they have been able to roam about in, and now we are having to move to a smaller home with less space. We will keep our 5 other ducks and 6 chickens but space doesn’t allow for our little Appleyards too.
I am not looking to sell them, just rehome them as I just want them to be well looked after and hope that one or a couple of you nice folks can help or suggest someone who might take them?
We have a couple of months to find a home but I wanted to start looking and they can leave any time from now onwards.I am happy to travel to get them to a good home and will happily donate some feed and straw etc to get them started in their new home.
Many thanks,
Vanessa

Hello everyone,
I have a group of 11 miniature appleyards who are looking for a loving new home. They can go together or as a group of 5 and a group of 6. I have 4 drakes and 7 girls, 2 of the drakes and 3 of the girls are around 2 years old and the other 2 drakes and 4 girls were hatched last spring.
We are having to move from our home in Romsey Hampshire which had a lovely big garden that they have been able to roam about in, and now we are having to move to a smaller home with less space. We will keep our 5 other ducks and 6 chickens but space doesn’t allow for our little Appleyards too.
I am not looking to sell them, just rehome them as I just want them to be well looked after and hope that one or a couple of you nice folks can help or suggest someone who might take them?
We have a couple of months to find a home but I wanted to start looking and they can leave any time from now onwards.I am happy to travel to get them to a good home and will happily donate some feed and straw etc to get them started in their new home.
Many thanks,
Vanessa
Hi have you still got the appleyards available please I'm looking for a pair I have a lovely big garden and a pond

Hi have you still got the appleyards available please I'm looking for a pair I have a lovely big garden and a pond
Hello,
Yes I do! All still here and yes if you would be happy to take a pair you can have them, all I ask for is a photo of where they will live and they’re yours :)
Kindest regards,
Vanessa

Hello everyone,
Many thanks,
Vanessa
Brilliant I'll try and send you a pic over if I can't I'm not very good at these things will it be OK if I show you the picture when I come to you if your not happy then no problem.

Hello everyone,
Many thanks,
Vanessa

Hello all,
The ducks have all found a beautiful home together with 21 acres to roam and numerous ponds and safe places to play, I’m thrilled and thank you for interest from Pilgrim1.
Kindest regards,
Vanessa

Back
Top Bottom