Mink massacre of 2020

161D8C4B-178D-4503-B4E3-6E3EE56EE5C3.png

This is what it looks like- I get it Tuesday so I’ll take real pics then. I asked them to extend the roof to cover the entire thing and also expand the run area.Also asked them to hard wire the entire bottom as well. Plan on getting horse stall mats and cutting them to size for inside and floor of run so I can spray it off.
During the day we have a 3,000 sq ft pond they can be on-

Attachments

• 9C05C471-D94E-463E-8DC2-2C7B0C12172F.png
    9C05C471-D94E-463E-8DC2-2C7B0C12172F.png
    379.8 KB · Views: 2
Trying to post a pic of their old one. We had a roof on it. We had hardwire that went out a foot and then had cinderblocks on it to try and prevent digging and it still dug in. We had hard wire 4 feet up the sides as well.
3A23EFF1-0BC2-441D-8632-B5BD8C382576.jpeg

We’re also moving the location. This one was to close to the wooded area. Too much concealment for that thing. Now it’ll be out in the open more.
79E00A98-CD1C-4403-9BA2-0EC221BBD3A9.jpeg
RIP 😭😭

I'd love to see that coop when you are up and running please ! Always looking for coop tips.

Glad your girls are doing better - loving the naming convention too. We have a (Princess) Leah, Luke, Jabba, Han and Chewy !
Omg I love the names! The babies that were killed were Rey Skyquacker, Jabba the Duck, Princess Lay-a and Taun Taun

Trying to post a pic of their old one. We had a roof on it. We had hardwire that went out a foot and then had cinderblocks on it to try and prevent digging and it still dug in. We had hard wire 4 feet up the sides as well. View attachment 2291143
We’re also moving the location. This one was to close to the wooded area. Too much concealment for that thing. Now it’ll be out in the open more.
View attachment 2291145RIP 😭😭
What a lovely picture of the gang - I hope it brings fond memories back for you in the future. :hugs

My sympathy goes out to you. I hope you catch the perpetrator real soon so you can at least have some peace of mind from that angle! I know it won't take away the pain from losing your other babies....I hope your
babies have a speedy recovery. Stay safe!

Back
Top Bottom