miracles are happening

beajaeger

In the Brooder
11 Years
Sep 12, 2008
Dalton, GA
I ordered NHR on ebay from a very relibale source. Unfortuneately USPS was not so reliable. A Priority package took 10 days to get from AR to GA. This package went from AR to Detroit with FEDEX in an airplane, from there to Bahia de Caraquez/Ecuador - sent back to Detroit, to Nashville and finally to Chattanooga according to the labels on the package. The Priority Mail package was labeled correctly and it arrived at my home in a condition I never thought those eggs are still OK. They were ice cold and I let them reached room temperature for almost 12 hours und put them in my incubator. Today is day 7 and guess what: out of 12 eggs 10 have jumping chick babies in it. Isn't that a real miracle? I am so happy!!!
wee.gif
clap.gif

Thanks to all of you for your interst and concern. And here is the good news: out of 12 eggs I have 10 bouncing chicks. We'll see haw many realy make it to day 21. It is now day 9. I am so excited and looking forward to October 14 - the day I will be a chick mom.
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

six more days to hatch - and the miracle comes true. Ten of my world traveler eggs are bouncing and I can't wait to see them hatch.
jumpy.gif
:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy

Back
Top Bottom