Missing Scovie!

animalloverabh

Allons-y, Alonso
10 Years
Aug 3, 2009
The wonderful countryside, UK
Help! My scovie, Swaffham, has been missing since last night, there is no feathers, and no sign of a fox. She was in her cage, and this morning was not there. My dad has looked everywhere ( Im not there at the moment, which makes me even more stressed out! ) and says that it was really windy today, so she could have got carried away with the wind?? Please help, im near to tears at the moment!
hit.gif

hugs.gif
I'm so sorry! She'll hopefully come back (Just like we are hoping to Plumtuckered's Scooter) with little ducklings! I'm keeping you guys in my prayers!
fl.gif

hit.gif

Awww, sorry to hear that.

If she was in a cage, is there any chance that she could have gotten out on her own? Or, is it possible that someone might have taken her?

I'm so sorry, I sure do understand the heartache, my Scovie Gal has been gone since Jan. 21st and it's so heartbreaking. We're all hoping she comes home with babies but it's been so long that I'm losing hope.

I hope your Dad finds your Gal snuggled down somewhere. Keep us posted!

Michelle

Quote:
NEVER give up hope, there is always a chance, and to you AnimalLover I hope she comes back, she is probably just having a bunch of fun and will come back soon!

Thanks for all the kind wishes
smile.png
My dad found her yesterday, she was in the opposite field just muchin' grass.
roll.png
So happy that she is back
woot.gif
PlumTuckered, im sorry! I wish you all the best of luck in finding her!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom