MISSISSIPPI! The Magnolia State right here! ;)

Hi, North part of Hancock Co. Near Picayune and the Kiln. Looking for any fertile eggs anyone wants to get rid of.  Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jen
Hi Jen, I have roosters you messaged me inquiring about and I also have fertile eggs from different breeds. Are you looking for a specific breed? And do you have a bator? I sent you or replied to PM and included my phone number, if you would like to call me.
Hope to here from you soon.
Patches (Kilnchick)

Thanks so much for the hens, roos, and fertile eggs, I will let you know when they hatch. THANKS again Patches, Jen

black and blue ameraucana, french black copper marans, olive eggers made from crossing those, and one lonely little light sussex (want a few more of those.) near memphis tn but hope to move about 30 miles south of here in a few years. i have the land already but need to clear it and build.

Hi,
I am kinda new to chickens but have seen so many beautiful chickens. I am looking for several breeds... Diffrent types of Orpingtons, cuckoos, wyandottes, marans, ect... If anyone has hatching eggs or chicks please let me know.
I'm in the lucedale, ms area but can drive to hattisburg, wiggins, biloxi, moss point, gulfport, ect

Still looking for Buff Orps and geese. Toulouse and Chinese, any one have leads on geese? Where are the poultry shows in this area?

Back
Top Bottom