Mississippi???

I heard a lot of the supply stores have swapping on the first Saturday of every month - just in the parking lot. The next one would be June 6.
Does anyone know if they are doing it at the TSC in Meridian or Philadelphia? I would be willing to go to Hattiesburg too. I am interested in everything but I am on the lookout for turkey hatching eggs or poults.

I heard a lot of the supply stores have swapping on the first Saturday of every month - just in the parking lot. The next one would be June 6.
Does anyone know if they are doing it at the TSC in Meridian or Philadelphia? I would be willing to go to Hattiesburg too. I am interested in everything but I am on the lookout for turkey hatching eggs or poults.

Answering my own question:
meridian tsc swap is the 3rd Saturday .. so the 17th
From 8 til about 2

Kosciusko ! Always looking for chicks and fertile eggs. I love Polish, silkies, Orpington's, Maran's, and Black Austraups just to name a few. If you have any, please let me know.

I am having a hard time finding turkey hatching eggs. I looked online at the livestock breeds conservancy and there are NO breeders anywhere near me in MS. I found one in Greenville.. but that is 4 hrs away.
I went to a poultry swap at tsc.. but they only had rabbits and full grown chickens.
I am worried about shipping and would rather do pick up. I dont have money to waste and fear the post office scrambling them.
Any ideas?

Gator from Benndale here. Check out the sale 2nd and 4th Saturday in Gumpond, just East of Poplarville. Tinkering with my own website: graveshomesteadfarm.com
Let me know what you think.

Back
Top Bottom