Misspelling

Pics
English is hard enough for those of us born and raised using it. I really have nothing but respect and sympathy for those struggling with it for whom English is NOT their first language! Imagine, fellow Americans, where we would be if Chinese or Sanskrit were the "universal" language of the internet! Guess who would be the ones providing all the entertainment! 😳🤣

English is hard enough for those of us born and raised using it. I really have nothing but respect and sympathy for those struggling with it for whom English is NOT their first language! Imagine, fellow Americans, where we would be if Chinese or Sanskrit were the "universal" language of the internet! Guess who would be the ones providing all the entertainment! 😳🤣
You know, for some reason this made me remember how much I despise it when I'll type a message, and then it will autocorrect bits and pieces of it into German or Norwegian. Then, when I post it, I'll look it over and realize that there are three languages in one sentence. I have since learned to read over the message before I post, lol

You know, for some reason this made me remember how much I despise it when I'll type a message, and then it will autocorrect bits and pieces of it into German or Norwegian. Then, when I post it, I'll look it over and realize that there are three languages in one sentence. I have since learned to read over the message before I post, lol
That has to be annoying! 🤣 My biggest beef is when I am enjoying being on BYC waaaay past my bedtime, and I start missing keys or hitting the wrong ones, and my sleepy brain thinks I'm doing just fine, thank you very much, then the next day I'll look at what I posted and blush to my roots with embarrassment ... because of course I turned off stupid spell check LONG ago, lol! Cofveve, anyone? :lau

I’m pretty sure my autocorrect waits until after I hit “send” to change things. I try to proofread before sending, but when I read what I’ve posted, it’s like a whole different message sometimes.

I’m pretty sure my autocorrect waits until after I hit “send” to change things. I try to proofread before sending, but when I read what I’ve posted, it’s like a whole different message sometimes.
Yeah, I think you're right. I usually manage to get it right, but sometimes I'll look at the message and see words I'm positive I did not read while proofreading

Back
Top Bottom