Mites 😫 help!

Ugh… lol

Attachments

• BED94889-D28F-41C8-A136-558CE93892FF.jpeg
    BED94889-D28F-41C8-A136-558CE93892FF.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
No, DE wont kill mites, but the ivermectin treatment did. It worked for me... i only lost 2 before i figrd it out
I was planing on treating them anyways when they start there molt there last ivermectin treatment was may. So October is treatment time

So I hung everything up, water food ect…. The automatic feeders I put down feed bags to catch the dropped grain and I sprayed the run with a stronger solution….. Looks like I’m doing ivermectin tonight I found a round worm. I can’t win this year. I have cows pigs chickens dogs…..these chickens are the most work!! Lol

Attachments

• 3D845870-274F-4CEC-A7FB-2B1D194DD866.jpeg
    3D845870-274F-4CEC-A7FB-2B1D194DD866.jpeg
    839.1 KB · Views: 20
  • B497DD05-9945-4BB9-B285-78DAF29CDA99.jpeg
    B497DD05-9945-4BB9-B285-78DAF29CDA99.jpeg
    587.4 KB · Views: 19
So I hung everything up, water food ect…. The automatic feeders I put down feed bags to catch the dropped grain and I sprayed the run with a stronger solution….. Looks like I’m doing ivermectin tonight I found a round worm. I can’t win this year. I have cows pigs chickens dogs…..these chickens are the most work!! Lol
Don't bother with Ivermectin. Use the Safe-Guard.

I treat my flock with liquid ivermectin. 1 ml per bird, on the back of the neck. 1x a week for a couple weeks. (Per utube SelfSufficientMe) that guy Mark saved my flock!!!
Clean out a coop completly and spay ur permythrn especially in crevices and where roost poles attatch. Added pic of chkn tractor for fun!
Neem oil prevents them from multiplying and Ivermectin kills any on the chickens.I use it weekly as well.

Sounds like you're doing good.

You started a thread about the worms, I'd use the Safeguard. This post right here is what you want to do. Good luck!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/goat-worm-dewormer-sos.1596251/post-27133843

Sounds like you're doing good.

You started a thread about the worms, I'd use the Safeguard. This post right here is what you want to do. Good luck!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/goat-worm-dewormer-sos.1596251/post-27133843
I sure did haha, I got this amazing new coop so I see everything now, before hand i didn’t see anything (mites coccidiosis, round worms), it was such a muddy coop!! So after 7 years of chickens I feel like this is my real learning year! It’s crazy! You read so much on line (I do my research but then I like to confirm what I read to that! Inlisten more to everyone here!

Back
Top Bottom