Mixed breed chicks-enablers WANTED!

QuailQT

Songster
10 Years
Oct 23, 2009
NW PA
43379_chickens-2011_trouble.jpg

I need some ENABLERS to buy some chicks so I can hatch some more. :O)

Won't be allowed to hatch more if I can't move these ones. :O( (I have a party pooper at my house-no really I do understand where he's coming from, soooo....) would anyone like to buy some of these adorable babies? I have quite a variety, please check my "now hatchng" page for pics of my hens and my "rockin roosters" page for the possible daddies.

These are local pickup only in NW PA.

Thanks!

No-sorry, they aren't either of those. I have some of our chocolates in the incubator now, but I didn't set any in the last hatch. Our chocolates/ mille fleur and BB reds are all kept separate from the rest of our layers.

In about 2 weeks I would like to hatch some eggs from the flock. I separated 4 roos from the laying flock and left my Blue OE roo, Salmon Faverolle/EE, and Welsummer in with the ladies, though I may take out the Welsummer too.

I also moved the Barred Rocks into their own cage and also stuck my black Easter Egger in with them too. Maybe I'll get some beautiful Barred Easter Eggers. :O)

I checked with my post office and I can't ship chicks unless I take them down to Pittsburgh so that they aren't sitting around. Unfortunately, Pittsburgh is a pretty far ride for me.

Quote:
Hey QT your po is telling you fibs for you can ship chicks from any post office that has express pick up which normally there is one in near area just call the po's near you and see
who does express shipping.

Back
Top Bottom