Mixed breed chicks-enablers WANTED!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by QuailQT, Apr 30, 2011.

1. QuailQT

QuailQT Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2009
    NW PA
    [​IMG]

I need some ENABLERS to buy some chicks so I can hatch some more. :O)

Won't be allowed to hatch more if I can't move these ones. :O( (I have a party pooper at my house-no really I do understand where he's coming from, soooo....) would anyone like to buy some of these adorable babies? I have quite a variety, please check my "now hatchng" page for pics of my hens and my "rockin roosters" page for the possible daddies.

These are local pickup only in NW PA.

Thanks!

2. SouthPhillyJim

SouthPhillyJim Out Of The Brooder

Feb 14, 2010
    Port Norris, NJ
    Are they chocolate ole engilsh or chocolate olive eggers? Do you ship ?

Jim

3. QuailQT

QuailQT Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2009
    NW PA
    No-sorry, they aren't either of those. I have some of our chocolates in the incubator now, but I didn't set any in the last hatch. Our chocolates/ mille fleur and BB reds are all kept separate from the rest of our layers.

In about 2 weeks I would like to hatch some eggs from the flock. I separated 4 roos from the laying flock and left my Blue OE roo, Salmon Faverolle/EE, and Welsummer in with the ladies, though I may take out the Welsummer too.

I also moved the Barred Rocks into their own cage and also stuck my black Easter Egger in with them too. Maybe I'll get some beautiful Barred Easter Eggers. :O)

I checked with my post office and I can't ship chicks unless I take them down to Pittsburgh so that they aren't sitting around. Unfortunately, Pittsburgh is a pretty far ride for me.

4. Soggy Bottom Farm

Soggy Bottom Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2010
    Southwest Central Pa
    Quote:Hey QT your po is telling you fibs for you can ship chicks from any post office that has express pick up which normally there is one in near area just call the po's near you and see
    who does express shipping.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by