Mixed chickens, trying to figure out what made them.

How old is the chicken in the 4th pic? And in the first pic it looks like half golden sebright, half polish, half golden laced wyandotte.

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

hmmm... something with golden lace feathers? idk. sorry
idunno.gif

Its ok, Im stumped too.​

v.cyr :

looks like you have some polish in two of them....

Yeah, thats what I was thinking because they cant be silkie because theyre not fluffy or dark skin...​

<3ChickenForever :

How old is the chicken in the 4th pic? And in the first pic it looks like half golden sebright, half polish, half golden laced wyandotte.

Im not too sure. The lady told me they all were a month old but I think otherwise because theyre so developed already.​

About the underwear in the picture. An ongoing dialogue at our house on hot morning:

Son, go let the chickens out, put your shorts on and at least wear your flip flops, what if the neighbors see you....but does he? Only if I hen peck him.
big_smile.png

By the way is there a breed called Mohawk. Can you start such a breed?

Last edited:
black ones, gold laced Polish cross; gold ones, Dutch bantam cross - and how big is your brother? If he's young and not too big, that could be a pure Dutch of mixed variety or a Dutch/OEGB cross; hard to tell without an accurate size scale

ETA: Just saw where you said pea comb ... is it pea or rose? can't be pure dutch, but could be sebright/dutch or sebright/oegb (although the latter usually has white legs). the cross sometimes makes the rose comb look like a pea comb

Last edited:
Quote:
He's 10, maybe around 4'10" in height?? And hes super skinny, like people ask us if we feed him. Duhhh we feed the kid, lol.

Let me take a look at the comb again, Ill post a pic later today when I go home.

Back
Top Bottom