MIXED CHICKENS

jessejeanne

Chirping
Apr 28, 2023
Hi there!

I was wondering if any of you would be interested in mixed chickens; I surely am. Feel free to post your mixed chickens!

I have one couple (brother and sister) that I got from a friend and they're the only mixed chickens I have at the moment.

Their mother is Belgian Malines (brown/black variant) x brown Silkie bantam.
She is a very fluffy bantam-like chicken with a Sussex-like pattern.
Their father is a 100% Poule de Bresse. Blue legs, big and white.

I don’t have pictures of the parents sadly, but I do have pictures of my chickens.
My friend got 10 baby chicks, 3 hens and 7 roosters (lol). All the hens have blue legs, the rooster pink ones.
Both have feathered legs. His hens are a bit grey-white with a light brown pattern and his roosters are all white with black dots here and there, those black dots don’t have a pattern so it looks a bit messy.
My hen was the prettiest one, white with a light brown pattern, and I got the whitest rooster; both of them have black 'freckles' on their tail and my hen has one black dot on her right side. My rooster also is the biggest rooster out of all my friend his roosters, but he isn’t as big as his dad. The hen her size is between a bantam and normal sized chicken I’d say.

HERE ARE 2 PICTURES. I love them so much.
My other chickens are Belgian Malines (black-white) and Barnevelder bantams.
I would love it if I would get some mixes of all of them next year.

Note: Belgian Malines are a mix between Belgian farmer chickens mixed with Cochins, Brahma’s and Langsha’s, they’re a very heavy and big breed.

Attachments

• AB18E6E0-E016-42DB-8B52-BC236CC034FB.jpeg
    AB18E6E0-E016-42DB-8B52-BC236CC034FB.jpeg
    396.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 38B02EF4-495D-4EE3-95C5-F53893573D07.jpeg
    38B02EF4-495D-4EE3-95C5-F53893573D07.jpeg
    601.6 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom