MLP: FiM Fanclub!

You see, in Episode 25, the one where the Cutie Mark Crusaders go around trying to find Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie tells them how she got her Cutie Mark, but at the end she says that was how she created Equestria. This is actually plausible.

She was working in a field full of rocks with her family as a rock farmer. This is equivalent to saying that she and her family were the first ponies ever created, and that they were on Equestria before it became so full of life, but this might not be the correct theory.

Cloudsdale, then, is the paradise of angel ponies, or pegasi. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are like a god and a devil, then. God punished the devil to the Moon, but what if Celestia didn't do that? What if she's just a very powerful unicorn pegasus? Maybe Pinkie actually punished Luna because of something, but Celestia didn't like what Pinkie did to her sister, so Celestia removed Pinkie's powers, made her insane, and sent her and her family down to Equestria. Celestia then usurped her place as Pinkie, aka the person who sealed Luna away with her powers, and was hailed by all as a kind of goddess. All the while, Pinkie and her family toiled away down at Equestria.

After a while, Rainbow Dash and the other pegasi have a race. Fluttershy falls and the Sonic Rainboom happens. The Sonic Rainboom sparked Pinkie to create Equestria to have the same beauty as the Rainboom. She accomplishes this, but it leaves her hair to be incredibly poofy as a result. Fluttershy is saved by some of the first animals ever in Equestria.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
was bord
watched first episode on a laugh
watched 2 episod to finish
forgot to stop watching
finished last episode
now understand it all
am bronie for life
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
That is 20% cooler than any story I have ever read.

YouseewhatIdidthere

i c wut u did ther

I decided to watch it to see what the fuss was about... and now I'm also a fan. The art makes my eyes happy and the stories are so much lighter than most of what I watch or read. It's fun.

My favorite pony? Hmm... maybe Apple Jack. I like Rainbow Dash too though.
big_smile.png

I bought a Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie today. Couldn't be happier!
wee.gif
Now combing Ponychan for tips on how to style their hair.

When did I turn into a girl?! :hmm

Back
Top Bottom