1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

MO 10+ d'uccle eggs NPIP mostly porcelain

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by teddiliza, Sep 26, 2010.

1. teddiliza

teddiliza Chillin' With My Peeps

Yep, another 24 hour deal. This time I'm auctioning. Auction ends monday night. Paypal payments only, please to [email protected] needed by tuesday evening if you want them to ship wednesday, otherwise the next highest bidder will be offered a chance. I currently have 11 eggs collected since friday. Help support my chicken habit, and I'll support yours- plus any bubble wrap addicts will be pleased! These are out of porcelain d'uccle roosters from Ugly Duckly's stock and hatchery hens- 2 of which are mille fleur. I've been averaging between 50-75% hatch on shipped eggs, and my last purchaser had 10 of 12 hatch! [​IMG] You know you want some of these cute sweet birds! I'll have to post some chick pics now:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. teddiliza

14 eggs will be shipped. All collected since friday.

Here's more pics of the parents: The boys have definitely shredded their foot feathers from being 'free range' but their offspring has better foot feathers since they've been in the grower coop.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. teddiliza

This is a pair of chicks from this years hatch, almost mature, it looks like he's whispering sweet nothings in her ear.....

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by