Model Horse Contest for Breyers!

Quote:
then dont look at this thread, let them have there their contest.

ummm.... Lets see, I don't mind her having a contest, ITS JUST IN THE WRONG SECTION!!!!! Just as I and a couple of other have stated.

Quote:
Personally, I do agree that this may not be the best forum to post this contest in. However, you have the option of just not reading it and ignoring it if you don't want to see plastic toy horses. You've looked, agreed to yourself that it's "ridiculous," so now you've seen all there is to see and you can simply choose to ignore it. It's been here for a few days now, I'm sure the mods are probably aware of it's existence and if they felt that it was so wrong to be here they would have moved it. If it bothers you that much, contact the mods yourself. Otherwise, just ignore it.

I for one am enjoying looking at the few entries that have been posted so far. That first one especially is beautiful with the flowers in the background! I always wanted Breyer horses when I was a kid, but my parents wouldn't pay $20+ for one. I still love to look at them even now and secretly long for them, but then I realize that I have no place to put them and they would just collect dust.

Quote:
clap.gif

31816_img_1906.jpg

We now have a chicken in the thread! This is LMF's Shenandoah, with Midas' Golden Girl astride.

Back
Top Bottom