Model with a 20 inch waist...

My thoughts would be not to have babies with her... If that's natural (if she tells the truth) then it's something I wouldn't want my children to have. I stand up for naturally thin or lean girls like myself but that model is just ridiculous. She's kind of gaunt too and pale, something I can't stand in either a man or a woman.
Unlike her I can scorf down several meals a day without getting sick and I then I sleep like a full happy bear.

Thats fine that that is her natural body (although I find it hard to believe that she is naturally that skinny) but I find it so sad that the modelling companies took her on. Meaning that they think that looks attractive and guess what that results in?!?!?!?! young girls believing that they will not be considered attractive unless they look like that too.
Very, very sad.

Have you met my hubby? He said that and then added, "I like a bit more for my hands!" You get the drift!

I like em with a little junk in the trunk but she doesn't have any junk or a trunk to put it in.
lau.gif

If she continues to look like that and the companies are gobbling her up, then we will have a major problem with that image. Not the image I want for my daughter to look at her as an icon when she becomes a teenager!

If she continues to look like that and the companies are gobbling her up, then we will have a major problem with that image. Not the image I want for my daughter to look at her as an icon when she becomes a teenager!
Anyone under-age is restricted (legally, anyway) from access to the adult industry sites that the person in the article does the "modeling" for.

It is possible she can't gain weight like she said in the video. I know a woman who has that problem -- something to do with her intestinal wall not being able to absorb what it's supposed to. She's super skinny (not as bad as the model) but keeps losing weight even though she's trying her hardest to gain it. Last week she was thrilled to have gained 3 pounds, this week she lost them.

However... On the model... It honestly looks... horrid. Hate to be so blatantly honest, but it does. Like the men were saying... ahem
wink.png
... 36-24-36 is the ideal hourglass. Not... whatever measurements she has.

Ugh. How can anyone be like that naturally? And, if that really is natural {which I highly doubt} how on earth is she staying alive with a stomach that small?

Why is it that in America girls are made to think that to be skinny is to be pretty? I mean, I'm skinny, but not on purpose. I eat ALL the time, a lot, and junky stuff {ask any of my friends or relatives. My sister says it drives her nuts because I'm rooting through the fridge and cupboards every 10 minutes, lol}

Girls, from one teen to another, please, don't try to be skinny. Just try to be healthy. I know what Anorexia can do to a person's life. A girl I grew up with had/has it, and.....wow. She was so sweet, and caring before she had it. Even though we grew up together, and were good friends, I am now a source of resentment to her, because I am naturally skinny and eat all the time, but she has to practically starve herself to be skinny. {If she had lost anymore weight, she would have been in the hospital, and she wasn't as skinny as that person. I repeat, how on earth does she stay alive?} The worst part is that no one knows how to help. It's not just a "I have to be skinny" mindset, it's a "I have to be skinny for people to like me. I have to be the center of attention. Everyone who is skinnier than me is an enemy. Anything with sugar, salt, or over X calories is practically a death sentence." You don't just hurt your body, you hurt your mind, your heart. You hurt everyone else around you.

Please, please, please, never tell yourself "To be skinny is to be pretty." Instead, tell yourself "To be myself is my natural beauty."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom