Moderators and Incubation Board Question

Broomtown

In the Brooder
8 Years
Apr 17, 2011
  1. How do we know who are moderators for each board?
  2. Has any thought been given to creating a board specifically for "hatch-a-longs" and such like? One current thread is well over 1000 pages now. I'm sorry but when a thread reaches that many pages, it has already become it's own board. There are so many of this type thread that an actual question thread rapidly gets bumped off the first page before you get any replies. I'll be honest...I don't like the chicken mommy type threads but I am tolerant and never post anything discouraging to them. Some posters on here do have good knowledge and are willing to share but everyone can't wade through 1000's of pages to get answers. Please consider giving the hatching buddy threads their own board and this will keep the incubation board less cluttered so posters can get answers to their questions before being bumped into oblivion.
Thanks.

HI Confused about posts .Sometimes i read posts that are all from months ago and are in new activitys or new post
Why does that happen
At first i thought someone replied currently to an old post but one i went to today was from 11/4/11 or something.Ended at Thanksgiving and it is near June now.
Just wondered how that happens?
Thanks

HI Confused about posts .Sometimes i read posts that are all from months ago and are in new activitys or new post
Why does that happen
At first i thought someone replied currently to an old post but one i went to today was from 11/4/11 or something.Ended at Thanksgiving and it is near June now.
Just wondered how that happens?
Thanks
Some people just chose to resurrect older threads. To update, comment, or ask new questions.

OK...that gives a bit of clarification to question #1 pertaining to the mods.
I didn't want to report a specific post. I really wanted to PM a mod my question #2. But since no one mod has the primary responsibility for the incubation board this was the only place left to post. I just counted and the incubation board has 13 threads devoted to hatch-a-longs and pleas for hatching buddies on page 1. Could we please give them their own board? I think they would keep it rather busy.

2. Has any thought been given to creating a board specifically for "hatch-a-longs" and such like? One current thread is well over 1000 pages now. I'm sorry but when a thread reaches that many pages, it has already become it's own board. There are so many of this type thread that an actual question thread rapidly gets bumped off the first page before you get any replies. I'll be honest...I don't like the chicken mommy type threads but I am tolerant and never post anything discouraging to them. Some posters on here do have good knowledge and are willing to share but everyone can't wade through 1000's of pages to get answers. Please consider giving the hatching buddy threads their own board and this will keep the incubation board less cluttered so posters can get answers to their questions before being bumped into oblivion.
Thanks.

You do make a valid point here. I do hate that the actual questions or concerns get bumped down pretty quickly. They really are easily overlooked.

You've made a good point. Maybe the administration will take a look at it.

Thanks for your concern and taking the time to post it.

Back
Top Bottom