Moderators with too much power

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedbump

Hatching
12 Years
Nov 14, 2007
You shake the right tree and you just might cause these people some severe problems.
Might even get new neighbors.

I agree, and I might get started in that direction.

i guess because you live in the country there is no laws that could affect how these people live with all the animals running around?

This is very true, if someone had a bunch of Chickens in the City of Tampa, that would be a major crime and would be handled in short order.

Cockfighting discussions even in a round about way are not allowed. Flaming groups of people are not either. Politics belong on a political board.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. We are not discussing Cock Fighting in any shape or form. We are discussing what someone close to me may be doing with the birds they raise.
You could also have given a warning that what ever you thought was terrible wasn't allowed and asked us to stop. But instead you closed the topic. I hope some of the other members get a chance to read this before you delete it.

By the way, who was I flaming???

bob...​

Posts questioning moderation are not allowed, per rules of the board. If you need more information on a moderator's decision, please privately PM the moderator who made it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom