~modern heroes Ask Blog~ Includes Harry Potter and Percy Jackson :D

PERCY: *Folds arms over chest* Hmmph.
ANNABETH: *Grins*
HARRY: *notices Jack's Rustov mark on eye* what's that on your eye, Jack?
JACK: *Touches eye* what's that on your forehead?
HARRY: My scar.
JACK: same here.

Ahhh, an ask blog. Part of why I'm not on here much anymore is because of mine, though I've been slacking there too. Would you guys be interested in me posting a link and answering questions through drawings, etc. ?

Ahhh, an ask blog. Part of why I'm not on here much anymore is because of mine, though I've been slacking there too. Would you guys be interested in me posting a link and answering questions through drawings, etc. ?
are you asking if you can draw pictures for my ask blog, or are you asking if we're interested in pictures you might post on your ask blog?
because if you're asking if you can answer questions through pictures on my ask blog, the answer is no.
If you're asking if we're interested in your ask blog, and it's pictures, yeah it's alright if you post a link. I'd be interested in seeing your art.

I might at some point answer pictures through drawings for this ask blog (that was my original intention, anyway) but until i get more people interested, i just don't see the point. maybe if/when more people join the asking, i'll start to draw pics.

Back
Top Bottom