Mods, please lock. Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Evander glanced at her too, feeling awkward now. He opened his mouth to say something, but changed his mind and instead pretended it was just intended to be a sigh, and he just smiled sheepishly.

Sienna wondered if she should tell him how she felt. The thoughts raged in her mind, an opposing battle of wills. I'll look stupid! But you must tell him! But it'd be stupid! She thought.

Bella glanced at her slightly bulging underside and casted a grinning glance at Ace, "I think I felt it move," she whispered, her eyes lighting up with delight.

Quote:
Evander glanced at her too, feeling awkward now. He opened his mouth to say something, but changed his mind and instead pretended it was just intended to be a sigh, and he just smiled sheepishly.

Sienna wondered if she should tell him how she felt. The thoughts raged in her mind, an opposing battle of wills. I'll look stupid! But you must tell him! But it'd be stupid! She thought.

Evan saw the thoughtful look on her face and he cocked his head to the side slightly, "Are you alright, Sienna?"

Quote:
Ariel nuzzled him back. "I'm so excited!"

"So am I! When do you think it'll come?" He asked, standing up.

"Oh, probably in another 2 months....." She said, grinning.

So in RP time, probably like 3 days? Maybe 4?

Quote:

Evan saw the thoughtful look on her face and he cocked his head to the side slightly, "Are you alright, Sienna?"

"Fine." she said, hoping her thoughts weren't displayed on her face.

Quote:
"So am I! When do you think it'll come?" He asked, standing up.

"Oh, probably in another 2 months....." She said, grinning.

So in RP time, probably like 3 days? Maybe 4?

(3 days sound good)

"Alright." Apollo took in a shaky breath. "I can't stand it! I wish it would come sooner." He said, pacing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom