Mom is dying

Your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry.
hugs.gif

I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom! I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers and thoughts. Your mom is happy, no worries.
hugs.gif

The same kind of thing happened to me when my Grandmother passed last year. I didn't really cry or get upset until I saw her, then I lost it. I think it is built up emotions that needed to be let out. It is ok to grieve and morn the loss, time will heal the hurt and pain then you will be left with great memories and love.
hugs.gif

You and your family are in my prayers. It's such a hard time. Take extra good care of yourself and allow yourself to grieve. My Dad died of cancer over 10 years ago and I still shed a tear for him when I think of him. My Christian faith tells me there is heaven and we'll all be together again but right now I miss my family as my Dad, Mom and Sister all predeceased me.

Well I ramble....Just know that we care for you and are praying for you.

Zoo,

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of you mom. Know that she is in a better place and that you will see her again one day.

I lost my father almost 3 months ago (30 Aug) to lung cancer. It was very very fast as he was just diagnosed 5 July - we went through 22 radiations and 2 rounds of chemo, then he got very weak and took a turn. It was all so fast we werent expecting it that quickly. There are times when it seems like its been years since he's been gone and others, just like yesterday - but I know with each day it will get easier to deal with and my heart wont be as heavy as it is today, tomorrow.

I'd like to leave you with this - it brings me comfort on days when I miss my daddy so very very much (which is quite often) - I read this at my dad's eulogy because it reminded me of what I know he would say to me if the tables were turned.... may you find some comfort in it just as I do.

I'm Still Here

Please don't mourn for me
I'm still here, though you don't see.
I'm right by your side each night and day
And within your heart I long to stay.

My body is gone but I'm always near.
I'm everything you feel, see or hear.
My spirit is free, but I'll never depart
As long as you keep me alive in your heart.

I'll never wander out of your sight-
I'm the brightest star on a summer night.
I'll never be beyond your reach-
I'm the warm moist sand when you're at the beach.

I'm the colourful leaves when Autumn's around
And the pure white snow that blankets the ground.
I'm the beautiful flowers of which you're so fond,
The clear cool water in a quiet pond.

I'm the first bright blossom you'll see in the spring,
The first warm raindrop that April will bring.
I'm the first ray of light when the sun starts to shine,
And you'll see that the face in the moon is mine.

When you start thinking there's no one to love you,
You can talk to me through the Lord above you.
I'll whisper my answer through the leaves on the trees,
And you'll feel my presence in the soft summer breeze.

I'm the hot salty tears that flow when you weep
And the beautiful dreams that come while you sleep.
I'm the smile you see on your children’s face.
Just look for me and I’ll be there - I'm every place.

Author Unknown

Back
Top Bottom