Mongoose on the loose

The males probably get to the size of a Labrador, they are on the decline as they have a $15 bounty on their heads. As with a lot of places in the world, the forest and so their natural habitat is disappearing so they are seen in town more. The chickens seem to have a good instinct on things so far.

The males probably get to the size of a Labrador, they are on the decline as they have a $15 bounty on their heads. As with a lot of places in the world, the forest and so their natural habitat is disappearing so they are seen in town more. The chickens seem to have a good instinct on things so far.

Size of a labrador
ep.gif
Not sure what you are describing are mongooses (or at least what I know to be a mongoose). They are around the size of a ferret (http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/mongoose/) - maybe thats a local name for something quite different altogether. Do you have any photos?

Hehe yes green monkeys, it's hard to function properly before a brew
1f602.png

Hi, what's more pathetic is that we were talking about them only yesterday! Honestly, if i had a brain, I'd be dangerous
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom