Montana

I don't know if I am replying. but I was told yesterday by my landlord I can no longer have any pets. I have 5 chickens and 2 runner ducks. all are laying eggs except for the mail runner duckslol. I need to find new homes for my babys. I live in Billings mt. 1 speckled Seuss 1 light Brahma 2 buff Brahma 1 Rhode Island Red. if interested please get back to me

I don't know if I am replying. but I was told yesterday by my landlord I can no longer have any pets. I have 5 chickens and 2 runner ducks. all are laying eggs except for the mail runner duckslol. I need to find new homes for my babys. I live in Billings mt. 1 speckled Seuss 1 light Brahma 2 buff Brahma 1 Rhode Island Red. if interested please get back to me
I'm in Bigfork. It's a ways away, but if your headed this way, I could take them.

Bigfork here too!! Per chance anyone want a young EE roo? I usually eat the roos but he's too pretty! I sold some chicks and offered to take back the roos if any popped up, but it would almost be a shame to butcher him!

Bigfork here too!! Per chance anyone want a young EE roo? I usually eat the roos but he's too pretty! I sold some chicks and offered to take back the roos if any popped up, but it would almost be a shame to butcher him!
No way! I didn't think I'd ever see another person from Bigfork. Do you have a picture of the roo? I might just have to take you up on that offer!

No way! I didn't think I'd ever see another person from Bigfork. Do you have a picture of the roo? I might just have to take you up on that offer!
Here he is! He's still a little scruffy guy, but I'm betting he'll end up just like his dad! His saddle feathers are coming in lemon yellow, and I think his neck will become more yellow as well. It looks like he will get the reverse lacing that his dad has as well throughout his chest and "pants" lol

Hi Ya'll
big_smile.png

For all the show folk and those interested :)

The 34th Annual Fancy Feathers Fall Show is coming up Nov 1st in Caldwell, Idaho. It is a double judge double point show! Bring out your beauties! The premium book is online now for at http://www.idahobirdbreeders.com/ Entries close Oct. 16th

Serama, Youth,and Pigeon info is up as well.

Hope to see you there!

Hey all! Are there any groups (Facebook or otherwise) for chicken lovers, backyard chickens, homesteading, etc. in the Flathead Valley? My family is moving back there after 14 years in the military and trying to get plugged back in. :)

Last edited:
Hey
Hey all! Are there any groups (Facebook or otherwise) for chicken lovers, backyard chickens, homesteading, etc. in the Flathead Valley? My family is moving back there after 14 years in the military and trying to plugged in. :)

Hey there, I just joined a group called Montana Food, Farm and Homesteading. It just got started, and it's a private group that you have to ask to join, but it seems nice so far! It's not just limited to the Flathead though. I'm not an admin for the page, so I can't offer anything else other than informing you! Good luck! I'm in the flathead too and husband has been out of the military for about a year and a half now!

Back
Top Bottom