Montana

My F2 (second generation cross) Choc/Olive Eggers are FBCM X Easter Egger (F1 OEs) crossed back to either my FBCM roo or the two Olive Egger Roos. They will either lay olive or chocolate colored eggs.

Mine are mostly blue (sold off a lot of the blacks), some blacks, and a few splashes. Here are some pics:

My F2 (second generation cross) Choc/Olive Eggers are FBCM X Easter Egger (F1 OEs) crossed back to either my FBCM roo or the two Olive Egger Roos. They will either lay olive or chocolate colored eggs. Mine are mostly blue (sold off a lot of the blacks), some blacks, and a few splashes. Here are some pics:
very nice! I love the last pic of the rooster, would love that color on a pullet. I love the blue colors, the lighter the better.

Welcome ReptileMom, Montana gal and appychick,
I guess I've missed a few days. Its nice to see so many new faces on here. I have fertile eggs for sale, pure Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana, and EE/OE. If I can get a few more breeding pens set up I'll have Blue Copper and Splash Copper Marans, and BLRW. I would also like Golden Cuckoo Marans, but not having the best of luck with them.
I agree that some of the BCM are not the best layers, but everyone wants the dark eggs. I like the dark eggs, when they have a dark red undertone.
My Ameraucana are good, but not great layers. My EE/OE are very, very good layers.

Welcome ReptileMom, Montana gal and appychick,
I guess I've missed a few days. Its nice to see so many new faces on here. I have fertile eggs for sale, pure Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana, and EE/OE. If I can get a few more breeding pens set up I'll have Blue Copper and Splash Copper Marans, and BLRW. I would also like Golden Cuckoo Marans, but not having the best of luck with them.
I agree that some of the BCM are not the best layers, but everyone wants the dark eggs. I like the dark eggs, when they have a dark red undertone.
My Ameraucana are good, but not great layers. My EE/OE are very, very good layers.
Azriel,
I got a few quick pics of the 4 chicks I kept from my last hatch with your eggs....5 weeks old...I need to get some better ones, but here goes:

very nice! I love the last pic of the rooster, would love that color on a pullet. I love the blue colors, the lighter the better.
I agree Cal is a very pretty roo. Karla, you wouldn't get that color on a pullet. Cal is a splash wheaten, and the wheaten hens and roos are colored very differently. A splash wheaten hen will be a very soft buff and white.

Azriel,
I got a few quick pics of the 4 chicks I kept from my last hatch with your eggs....5 weeks old...I need to get some better ones, but here goes:

Very nice, does that blue have feathered shanks? And the light one- white or lavender? At this point they all look like pullets to me. I'm glad you got some nice chicks.

Very nice, does that blue have feathered shanks? And the light one- white or lavender? At this point they all look like pullets to me. I'm glad you got some nice chicks.

Both the lavender and the dark blue/grey have feathered shanks...small single combs and not pea combed....they all look like pullet chicks to me as well...they both hatched from darker olive eggs...hoping they lay olive too...the deep brown/black chick has a pea comb and no feathering on shanks....she came from a blue egg...thinking this one is an EE and will most likely lay a blue or blue green egg.

Back
Top Bottom