Montana

. Oh, I miss read your avatar lol, well I have to go to kalli spell any ways some time in the next 8 weeks toick up my chicks from cackleberry
smile.png

just let me know when you will be in town and I can meet you somewhere with the eggs.

Oh boy, well we're gearing up to sell Barbie, my Highland cow. She doesn't fit in with the yak herd and she knows it. Going to preg check her (blood test) and then sell her. Got the vacutubes and needles today from a local vet, set up the pen panels into a lead up, but couldn't get everyone to go through it on my own... Hopefully DH has a later work day tomorrow and we can get all the girls drawn before he leaves!

The little barred birdies are so sweet. Love banty cochins!

Karla do you realize that Jess is in Kalispell and Cackleberry is in Hamilton if I am not mistaken? That would be at least 90 minutes away, actually more like 2 hours considering he lives west of town.

Lol ok I will google earth this stuff. Sorry I have been real sick these last several days. My immune system was some how attacked and every joint swelled a d the pain was and is excruciating. I have had a hard time walking, in fact one of my legs still will not work right and I'm dragging it. But I refuse the Meds the docs prescribe, I think with all the crap the docs and the pharmacys have been pushing has made our body's sicker ! I'm living on pain Meds right now and sleeping a lot.

Thanks Jess, I appreciate it. I need good thoughts and prayers, I do not want to drag my leg lol, and the pain is better and I can move my arms now so I know prayer is working. I just got to get my right leg to take part in the rest of the body. I know I should have gone to my doctors, but she would have only tried to push more Meds, I do not want to take anything .its bad enough I have a life time suply of pain Meds. I'm off to bed, well after sleeping most of the day I'm now back to bed. Again thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom