Montana

Pics
Drove the 100 miles to Bozeman to Murdoch's to get chicks. 3 boxes were lost by the post office, so by the end of the day most of them were gone.

Picked up 6 chicks to add to my flock. I culled my flock down to two for the winter and now going to build it back up 8 or 10.

Quote:
I have been bugging her for some time to do this. It did help that her sister has a huge flock of chickens in Idaho. Hope to have a broody this summer to expand the flock.

Just be careful it doesn't backfire - I protested the idea of chickens for a long time and FINALLY gave in - now I'm the one with the full-blown obsession, begging for ever bigger coops and spending every spare cent on hatching eggs and chickens. Watch that woman of yours very closely for signs of poultry fever.......

I just a great deal at Quality Supply in Missoula. the have chicks there that are a week old now. The very nice lady in the chick department sold me 25 black sex links for the price of 6. thats right .59 cent apeice. They are getting a new shippment in tomorrow so they need to make room today. I was not ready for that many right now but I could not pass up such a great deal.

Just a reminder to Montana people within a couple hours drive of Billings. I am looking for silkies if anyoine has some.

Quote:
ep.gif
.59 cent !!!!!!! That's unheard of!!!!!!!! Boy did you ever score!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom