Montana

Pics
Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
frow.gif

I have 19 chickens between the ages of 13 and 18 weeks. 6 EEs (4 may be Ameraucanas; got from breeder), 4 Rhode Island Reds, 2 Barred Rocks, 2 Brown Leghorns, 2 Golden Sex-Links, 3 Black Sex-links. I also have two turkeys and two geese (a Toulouse and an African). I had 6 Cornish Crosses, but they're in freezer camp.
wink.png

They're all pretty fun. Tonight I finally got the geese and turkeys to run to their inside pen at night. It was pretty funny. The geese were honking and spreading their wings like they were such tough birds (they're actually very silly and scaredy cats
gig.gif
) and went running into the pen. The turkeys pretty much went in quietly. The chickens are starting to really show their personalities. I think the most friendly of my group are the EEs, the BRs and the RIRs (and not in that order!). I have two RIR who love to be picked up and one EE who comes over to be held Then, there's my BR who is really sweet. Watcher the BR has actually flown up and perched on me.

So, what about your EEs?

Quote:
Welcome! I am (just outside of) Conrad. We are going to be in your area over the fourth. My MIL is having her family reunion over by West Glacier. Growing up my Grandparents lived in Coram. It is so beautiful where you are!

Hey fellow Montanians :::: I live here in Absarokee, near Columbus, Laurel, Billings: I have a Rooster that I need to get rid of. He is a Dark Cornish Bantam. Really friendly and very quiet. I do not want to kill him if I don't have too. I have one already and there are just too many chefs and not enough waiters lol..

59141_2010_06200004.jpg
g] hes the one on the right the very dark one. Please please if anyone is interested in wanting him PM me or email me at [email protected]. or call 281-4218 and ask for Sunshine, thats me.

Time's running out. Thanks

hey is anyone interested in two Dark Cornish Bantams they are four months old, then I have coming 10 pullets. I want to sell five only. I am selling the pullets for what I paid for them like $2.48

The Roos are free. I live here in Absarokee. Ill be willing to travel as far as Billings with them. To Big Timber. Maybe Red Lodge. If interested please please call me 281-4218 and ask for sunshine

Hey fellow Montanans, I have a broody hen who's been setting for four weeks now and is not going to give up until she has a chick; problem is the eggs she's sitting on are not fertile. Anyone reasonably close to Hamilton with brand new chicks willing to sell me one or two for my hen? I have fertile eggs galore, but don't think it would be good for her to set for another three weeks till hatch and would prefer to just slip a couple chicks under her. Thanks.

Anyone wants some roo's Got 4 really sweet Roo's One standard Light Brahma one Bantam Buff Brahma and 2 booted bantie roo's just want them to go to a good home and not be eaten they are FREE

I got a dark cornish roo up for grabs. I mean literally if anyone is looking for a meat bird then im your girl. He's gotten to be onery and attacked me this morning for no reason. so hubby told me hes gotta go. But I thought that I would try on here first to see if anyone would be interested in coming and getting him. Hes free for the taking. Please pm me if youre interested thanks
he.gif

rant.gif

somad.gif

tongue.gif

smack.gif

barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom