Montana

Pics
Quote:
AMEN!! I did that on saturday
smile.png

Im here in Butte, been born and raised here. I am trying to get the plans settled for my cook and get ready to order this spring. I would really like to chat with folks local and back yard coop owners
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Good morning !!! no snow yet but soon. we are under a storm watch. say, do you relatives have chickens ?? i would love to meet local folk that have chickens
big_smile.png

Quote:
Good morning !!! no snow yet but soon. we are under a storm watch. say, do you relatives have chickens ?? i would love to meet local folk that have chickens
big_smile.png

I wish but no. It is my Aunt and Uncle. They are in their 70s and are enjoying Arizona right now. I have an Aunt in Zurich who is the reason I grew up wanting chickens. She has gotten rid of hers too.

10 below tonight. Had to chase nearly frozen guineas into the coop
barnie.gif

Welcome Karla
frow.gif

We are at -12 about an hour ago. From what I heard else where I'm glad we are not over in north east MT tonight. Suppose to be REALLY cold there. Brrr!

Wow, I'm i glad to have that last cold spell behind us, Mon night it was -25 here, and with no heat in the coop I was sure I would have frozen stiff chickens. But when I got home from work Tues they were all fine and waiting for treats. I did have several frozen solid and cracked eggs. Its been great the last 2 days, almost 40, but here comes the next round. Already snowing, just hope we don't get that nasty -25 stuff again. I so want to get some chicks or hatching eggs, but keep telling myself not yet, not yet, I can't have chickens in the house for 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom