Montana

Pics
Quote:
Busy, busy, busy. Slew of ducks, chickens, geese, a llama and looking for horses.

Yeah, I'm nuts.
roll.png

I'm still hoping to find homes for a couple of my roos, EE's, & a project Crel Orp. Very sweet, very pretty. I'll be butchering in the next week or so, but may have to hold them back till the next bunch is ready to try to find them homes. I also have a Black Ameraucana (Not EE), and a Lav. Orp roo for sale. Anyone interested let me know.

I have 2 mottled bantam cochin roo's that need a good home if anyone is interested. We have 3 total and I only want to keep 1 because we also have a silkie roo, well and Rusty the RIR until he goes to his new home in the next month or so. I am in Dillon. So far they aren't agressive towards me and are protective of the hens and also ummm keeping me in fertile eggs, lol. Wanted to add a pic but of course photobucket is being crazy tonight.

Quote:
What breeds? I'm near Missoula.

Thanks for asking
smile.png
I have 3 BR, 1 RIR, 2 EE, 1 SLW, 1 GLW, 4 BOs and 1 mystery black hen. I have a few more I will most likely have to part with but off the top of my head these would be the first to go. All of these with the exception of 2 of the BR are 3 and the others are 2 years old. I can not tell which ones are still laying, except the EEs of course. They are and they lay big green eggs
big_smile.png

i WOULD BE WILLING TO TRAVEL TO GREAT FALLS FOR SOME FREEZER CHICKEN SINCE i HAVE NEVER EATEN A CHICKEN OUT SIDE OF THE GROCERY STORE LOL. i WOULD LOVE TO TAKE SOME CHICKENS, BUT ITS GETTING CLOSE TO WINTER HERE AND i WOULD HAVE TO TRY TO GET MY GIRLS TO LIKE NEW GIRLS AND IF THATS NOT POSSIBLE i WOULD NEED A NEW COOP..... WILLING TO TAKE SOME CHICKENS IF THE COOP COMES TO lol

Quote:
DANG, I would have tried to make it there, I have to be in bozeman that day. Just got back from lowes yesterday, I like that store, first time in a lowes. picked up small bulb for the coop so my chickens have light, also picked up new broom and dust pan and wished I had a truck. I wanted to bring all kinds of stuff home. dang not having a truck!

Quote:
I miss rusty, I wonder now if I should not have let the neighbors hear him crow lol, hows the crowing, is he doing it yet? Im going to ask if I can buy some of your fertile eggs this spring, I want to put them under one girl if anyone goes broody! did the eggs hatch yet and is rusty a father??

Back
Top Bottom