Montana

Pics
Gums are fine, but picked up the first cold of the season.
Poor kid she has a tough life. Gotta take care of her rabbit. Clean her room. Bag up the trash and haul it out.
New lesson on how to wash her clothes is coming up this weekend. Should be fun.
Feed Mom's milk cow if Mom is making dinner at that time.

A view of the 41 Complex fire, from our pasture looking up over the neighbor's house. Kind of freaky.

69745_wild_fire.jpg

Quote:
awww poor kid
sad.png
how old is she? Thats what I hate, kids back to school and colds and sickness. ugh I wish I was home schooling again! you sound like me, I taught my kids how to wash, dishes etc. at an early age. I got me a giant jar for that milk LOL wish I was closer !!

Quote:
WOW thats scary, and so sad. poor people loosing there home like that
sad.png
what started that fire???

Did a house burn in this fire!? WOW, I didn't know that. That is sad. I'm pretty sure the fire was started by a lightning strike.

Quote:
WOW thats scary, and so sad. poor people loosing there home like that
sad.png
what started that fire???

Did a house burn in this fire!? WOW, I didn't know that. That is sad. I'm pretty sure the fire was started by a lightning strike.

by complex I was thinking housing complex?? LOL I am not sure.

Anyone need some baby roosters. Out of the 9 babies our broody has at least 5 are roo's. Ughh at a month old its painfully obvious! What am I going to do with these guys, they are bantams partridge cochin mama and mottled cochin daddy. I already have way more roosters than I need! I am not sure I want to raise them up for eating, plus by the time they are ready to eat, we are going to have too many rooster issues. Note to self, don't let a broody go broody
he.gif

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

Daddy rooster, broody hen and babies.
IMG_2404.jpg

Cute babies, but yeah more roosts what a pain. You took wonderful care of rusty! He is beautiful ! Does he crow yet? We miss him and thank you so much for showing him to us ! !

Back
Top Bottom