montgomery county animal tradin' days - Oct 7th, sunday

blue90292

Songster
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
Rosharon, TX
if you're anywhere close, you should at least go once. it takes about 3 hours to see everything. sellers are lined up around 6am. doors open for them at 7. trades begin at 8 or sooner. bring some food and drinks, cuz they didn't have the concession stand open last time.

they'll have chickens, chicks, (last time i saw sumatras, silkies, oegb, orps, rir, seramas, ee's, tophats, cochins, phoenix, bantam japs, and other variety of bantams) peacocks, pot bellied pigs, sheep, goats, horses, turkeys, geese, rabbits, bird cages, cowboy gear, etc.

Hey Michelle,

Where is this held? I'm not so good at my counties....if it ain't Comal, Travis, Williamson, Bastrop, Hays or Bexar, I don't know where it is.

Thanks,

Karen

I'm getting myself lined out to sell there this time. I wanted to make the spring meet, but missed it. I'm hoping to sell off a tom turkey, or maybe swap him for another tom. I also have a few BLRW, possibly a duo or trio, and some extra roos. I may have a few extra chicks as well.

i'll be out there with the following breeds:

polish
blue giant cochin
black tailed white bantam jap
phoenix
d'uccle
ameraucana
easter egger

i know the guy i purchased laying hens from at the spring swap will be bringing the following:

guinea
orpington
RIR
black cochin

i'll have some probably for the spring sale. i'll have buster brown (that's the roo) with my girls which are white crested black, white crested blue and a splash polish hen

for this sale, i'll only have my extra roos for polish.

OOOHHH white crested blue!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

You and I gotta talk, girl!
lol.png

sounds good blisschick.

i also found out another one of my friends will be bringing some sheep and another friend will be bringing BBReds.

Back
Top Bottom