Moony's new dog 🐕 intro and name suggestions thread.

Pics
Thought this might help - made a list of all the names :) Silly and otherwise!
Sheep, Murphy, Lambchop, Mutton chop, Ovejita, Ralph, Ducky, George WASHINGTON, Meri, Overo, Shark, Kris Kringle, Puddles, Puddle jumper, Clarence, Rupert, Benjamin, Wolf, Moony, Murray, Finnegan, Patty, Albert, Fred, Patrick, O’Reilly, Loki, Pioneer, Alfred, Gregory, Provato, Tragos, Robert, J.G. Wentworth, Finn, Arnold, Alfalfa, Waldo, Ryan, Dandelion, Archibald, Centipede, Polar Bear, Abraham, Panda, Grizzly, Kodiak, Smalls, Benedict, Benjamin, Bandon, Brutus, Bentley, Todd, Krugerrand, Lykos, Moppy, Puddles to Poodle, Amadeus, Sun (Prince of Light), Doatik (Destroyer of all that is dark), Wind, Willy, Willy Wonka, Muffin, Chocolate Factory, Abbner, Angus, Antonee, Bailey, Bernard, Casper, Cotton, Christoff, Dammit, Dingus, Edmund, Franklin, Eugene, Gustave, Henry, Jasper, Kevin, Leonard, Magnus, Maxwell, Pierre, Pierce, Phillipe, Rupert, Sam, Theodore (Teddy), Frederick, Elmer, Barney, Douglas, Edgar, Reginald, Tobias, Candice, Bob, Colt, Wendy, Phillip, Candy, Dragon, Justin, Dee, Landon, Pudding, Stylby, Frizzle, Fletcher, Howdy, Fraggles, Scout, Harley, Dustin, Boreas, Borris, Swiffer, Nutz, Fluffy, Uhtred, Rosco, Roland, Geralt, Jaskier, Guthrum, Dawg, Ragnar, Mac, Cap, Thor, Hawkeye, Falcon, Hulk, Scott, Scotia, Major (Ursa Major), Serta, Zephyr Sinefo, Comet, Chewbacca, Cosmo
Here Moony, the only ones you should be looking at are in bold.

From Moony:

I was headed to town. Right by my house is that walking/biking trail. It's big enough for a car to drive on but they're not allowed. I could see a truck backed up on it. I figured they were probably unloading bikes.
I saw one person and the dog get out and walk back behind the truck. I wasn't real close yet so wasn't paying much attention until I saw the person run back, jump in the truck and sped off leaving the dog standing there.
I got up there and stopped. He was friendly and came right up to me tail wagging. I threw him in the truck and took off to try to catch up to them. I saw they turned onto the road that goes to town but I never caught them or saw them so I drug him home.
Wow. People are unbelievable sometimes! But I am sure he'll have a much better home with Moonshiner. I had a dog that looked a lot like him when I was a kid. His name was Ralph.

They are so cute. Do you know Kiwi... TamarasBlueChicken on YouTube?
Omg yes I love Kiwi!
lets-not-lose-focus-gabriel.gif
This thread is supposed to be about me, oh I mean my new dog.

Back
Top Bottom